Lexar is such well known brand in the photography and computer world. They make so many different products from memory cards & card readers to jump drives and computer memory and more.
As a pro photographer, I’ve used Lexar products for years. I love their fast CF cards which I shoot weddings and portraits on, and I download with a Lexar card reader, too. Both products have held up so well over the past few years, and it’s obvious by the quality of their products why Lexar is a leader in our industry.
As a pro, I also know how important it is to back up your photos or any other resources you frequently use, like digital scrapbook papers, Photoshop actions, textures, patterns, or shapes. Especially if purchased, you don’t want to lose them should something happen!
I had to opportunity to try out a Lexar Jump Drive Twist Turn & highly recommend this great little keychain sized product. It is compatible with both Mac and Windows computers! Lexar JumpDrive TwistTurn is available in different colors and a variety of storage capacities for whatever you may need – starting as low as 2GB and going as high as 64GB! These Jump Drives are a convenient way to store and transfer your files or temporarily back up photos to an outside source.
If you’re looking to store a backup copy of your editing resources, smaller files & documents, and anything you may want to transfer between computers, a Lexar jump drive is a fantastic option! It also is a fun way to keep photos with you on the go and share them with friends and family.
Their jump drives are fast & portable, reliable, and hold tons of files. At 16gb (like the one I received) you can store lots of JPGs, editing resources, videos, marketing info, etc. I also like using it while traveling so I can load the most recent version of my Photoshop actions folder on to my laptop and edit pictures if I want to.
Finally – if you’re a photography fan, you should check out Lexar’s Digital Photography website for tons of awesome tips, tutorials, great photos, and information!
WIN IT! Lexar is donating one Twist Turn to a lucky Bright Autumn Sun Reader! Yay! Mandatory entry: Visit Lexar’s Digital Photography website. Browse around and link me to an article or image that you particularly enjoyed reading or viewing.
Additional entries (leave a SEPARATE comment for each one, so if you follow my Facebook or subscribe via email, leave a separate comment for each additional entry rather than all in one comment):
- Follow my blog with Google Friend Connect (see sidebar)
- Let me know if you follow Bright Autumn Sun’s Facebook Page
- Let me know if you follow Karen Lisa Artistic Photography’s Facebook Page
- Follow @karenlisa on Twitter
- Let me know if you follow Lexar’s Facebook Page
- Follow @LexarMedia on Twitter
- Add Bright Autumn Sun (http://www.siren.org) to your blog roll (or grab my button)
- Subscribe via email (see sidebar) and make sure you verify your email address!
- Vote for my blog on Top Baby Blogs (vote daily for extra entries!)
- Vote for my blog on Picket Fence Blogs (vote daily for extra entries!)
- Tweet daily for extra entries: I entered to win a Lexar jump drive from @karenlisa during #photofunmonth! http://bit.ly/9o1tWp
The contest ends on November 25, 2010 at 11:59pm Eastern time. United States/Canada entries only please.
Disclosure: I received a sample product for this review. I was not compensated in any other way. All opinions stated in this review are my own.