Do you have a DSLR camera, but don’t know how to use it? Do you get confused trying to understand the difference between aperture and shutter speed? Are you looking for a fun class to help you gain confidence while using that camera you paid big bucks for, but can’t bring yourself to take it off of the Auto mode?
Well… 503 Workshops may be for you!
Jessica Cudzilo is an accomplished, talented photographer (and new mommy!) who takes brilliant wedding and portrait images. She is a gifted writer as well as photographer (make sure you read her blog, too). She’s based in Cincinnati and has found her calling both in shooting and teaching. Her online workshops take you from wishing you knew how to work your camera to taking great snapshots of your friends & family!
This is Jessica:
She’s been incredibly kind to offer a workshop seat for her January class ($295 value by the way!) to one reader of Bright Autumn Sun! This giveaway is open worldwide to anyone, any age, with a DSLR! Here’s how to enter:
Mandatory entry: Leave a comment telling me why you need this workshop. What do you want to learn the most? What do you want to come out of the workshop being able to do?
Additional entries (leave a SEPARATE comment for each one, not all in one comment please):
- Follow my blog with Google Friend Connect (see sidebar)
- Let me know if you follow Bright Autumn Sun’s Facebook Page
- Let me know if you follow Karen Lisa Artistic Photography’s Facebook Page
- Follow @karenlisa on Twitter
- Let me know if you follow 503 Happenings Facebook Page
- Follow @503jess on Twitter
- Add Bright Autumn Sun (http://www.siren.org) to your blog roll (or grab my button)
- Subscribe via email (see sidebar) and make sure you verify your email address!
- Vote for my blog on Top Baby Blogs (vote daily for extra entries!)
- Vote for my blog on Picket Fence Blogs (vote daily for extra entries!)
- Tweet daily for extra entries: I entered to win a 503 Photography Workshop spot from @503jess & @karenlisa during #photofunmonth! http://bit.ly/aNkqWX
The contest ends on November 19, 2010 at 11:59pm Eastern time.
Disclosure: I was not compensated for this post. All opinions stated are my own.