Father’s Day is coming up next month… so here’s a little gift guide to get you started!
1. Beer Soap – what guy would not want soap that actually reminds him of his favorite beer? The Beer Soap Company sells what feels like a million different scented soaps, all inspired by amazing beers from around the world. they can be used by men & women alike, but definitely have a manly smell to them and are great for washing, shaving, and smelling great. if you’re tired of the Old Spice commercials & just want a guy who smells delicious after his shower then get some of this. it rocks!
2. LED Clock – this is little guy is a Think Geek Classic. my husband has been wanting one of these for a long time and maybe one day we’ll actually get one! If you also have a geeky hubby, this might be a perfect gift. The LED lights display the time in a fashion unreadable by eyes untrained (though once you read the directions, it’s easy). The sleek silver or black brushed metal faceplate blends in with the other geek chic on your hubby’s desk, and best of all, it barely takes up any space and can be mounted on the wall or placed on a desk vertically or horizontally. what’s not to like?
3. Geek Dad – This book looks great for any dad (or even a geeky mom) who needs a little extra help thinking up some cool projects to do with the kids. I first saw it on Think Geek, but the price was better on Amazon. I also noticed that the book consistently received 5 stars out of all of the reviews, and the projects look really fun to do! My son is a little young for the activities in this book right now, but in a few years, I think he’d really love doing some of these projects!
4. Custom Stamped Dad Keychain – I just love this keychain by The Copper Poppy! It can be customized with your kids’ names and is soooo beautifully made in bronze! Most hand-stamped items you see on Etsy are done in sterling silver, so this is really unique. The prices are so reasonable, why not order something for yourself (or your pet) while you’re picking out a father’s day gift from your kids!
5. Camera Cufflinks – does the dad in your life love photography and getting dressed up fancy? I found these camera cufflinks and thought they were so neat! They have a fun vintage look and the real Swarovski crystal used for the lenses adds some sparkle. These would be a great gift for anyone who collects beautiful cufflinks!
6. Hens & Chicks Succulent in a Modern Silver Cube – I’ve always loved succulents – they usually come in beautiful green colors and require very little fuss. For the dad who already has everything he needs, this cute plant would be such a great gift to brighten his day. Plus, it just requires sun and water, so tending this mini-garden won’t take up a lot of time for a busy guy.
7. Zpoon Key Fob – I really like this idea for a dad or grandpa with lots of kids/grandkids. I personally alawys like a good keychain, and something like this has a lot of charm, especially when embellished with the names of beloved children. A very sweet gift.
8. The Silver Pick – If your guy is into music & playing the guitar, a gorgeous hand-stamped sterling silver guitar pick might be a perfect gift. This shop will customize the engraving and can even turn the pick into a beautiful necklace. Otherwise, this makes a really special gift that can be used every day by the recipient to play his favorite tunes, and will always make him think of you! That sounds pretty sweet to me…
9. Skagen Men’s Watch – I’ve always been a huge fan of Skagen watches. First off, they’re Scandinavian, so they’re designed beautifully. Second, the quality is amazing considering the price. Finally, they are super comfortable to wear. Whenever I consider giving a watch to someone as a gift, Skagen always comes to mind. You really can’t beat the price, and the watches are sleek and beautiful. Check it out!
10. Vacu Vin Wine Saver – If the dad in your life likes wine, this is a great gift! Our favorite wines come corked, not with a screw cap, so if we can’t finish the bottle, it has to be tossed. With this product, you can just reseal the bottle with a vacuum sealing pump and stainless stopper. We actually just bought this fairly recently, and can’t wait to try it out. It was a recommendation from someone who gave it 5 stars!
11. Kodak EasyShare Digital Photo Frame – I admit, I’ve been wanting one of these for a while now… and I kinda think my hubby would enjoy one too! A digital photo frame would make a great gift for any dad or grandpa, and the nice thing about this one is that you can put it inside a traditional 8×10 frame so that it actually matches the decor of your home, which is a huge bonus to me since I think most of the frames out there are either too modern for our decor taste or incredibly ugly. This one by Kodak gets pretty good reviews and seems to be fairly easy to use.