Sort of tagged by Jillian! 🙂
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
1. My first “blog” was an online journal hosted on Geocities. I used a fake name and started writing online in 1996. After bouncing around a number of different sites, I settled on LiveJournal in 2000, and maintained a semi-private “journal” there until now. I’ve had a few public blogs on this particular website over the past few years, but have never kept any of them up, except for this latest incarnation!
2. I have an overwhelming bath & body product collection. The amount of perfume I own is beyond ridiculous, and I have various body splashes, dry oil sprays, and body lotions coming out of every nook and cranny of my home, as well as my car!<
3. I didn’t date in high school, and I thought I would get old and have no children or husband. I once wrote a poem about it, even! Not even two years later, I met my wonderful husband, Adrian… and you know the rest of that story! Life has taken me on a completely different path than I ever imagined, and I love it!
4. Pizza is one of my favorite foods. Ever.
5. I really love plants and pretty flowers, but I do not have a green thumb at ALL. Someday I wish I could have a trellis with orchids and other hanging plants and lots of windchimes (I LOVE WINDCHIMES), but I think I probably would end up killing them all.
6. I have become absolutely OBSESSED with HGTV! I love watching all the lunchtime shows – House Hunters, Curb Appeal, Design on a Dime… it has become a daily ritual. I can’t stop myself. It’s so true how “nesting” sets in when you’re pregnant!
7. I love vintage travel items from the early 1900’s til about the 1950’s. Suitcases, transportation memorabilia, travel posters, maps, paintings, models, just about anything, and more specifically, items related to the cruising industry. I inherited this love from my dad, who is a travel expert and has had his own travel business for over 20 years. He has a large collection of vintage travel items and has been nice enough to give me a few posters. I dream of one day having a home that has enough room for me to make my own special vintage travel themed room, much like my dad’s office in his home, where he spends a lot of his time.
I don’t know who to tag, so if you feel like doing this fun little activity, then you can do it and say I tagged you!